Sunday, April 29, 2012

Preston Warren - 6 Months

We just had Preston's 6 month photo shoot yesterday and we already have the sneak peak photos!  We are in love with them and are so happy with the location that we chose. 

I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!  Gosh, in only a few weeks Preston will be 7 months old - it's going by too fast!

Facts about Preston:
*He is eating 3 times a day with solids (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and still eats anywhere from 22-28 ounces of formula.
*Foods he loves: Applesauce, a mixture of carrots and pears, mangos, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, rice cereal, oatmeal, zuchinni, sweet potatoes, and avacado.
*Foods that we are still working on: Peas, string beans, and squash.


*This kid is going to bed by 6:30 or 7pm and wanting to sleep anywhere from 10-12 hours at a time.  We are lucky to have a good sleeper, but it breaks my heart that when I get home from work, I have a very tired baby and really only have a good few hours to spend with him.

I'm ready for summer break.

*He enjoys bubbles, teething toys, banging on our piano, and any toy with music.
*I don't have a great voice, but Preston sure loves it when I sing to him.
*His favorite song: "You are my Sunshine"
*We have officially eliminated Preston's night time bottle!  It was really only used as a comfort, so we slowly decreased the amount of formula to where he wasn't needing one at all.


Preston's night-time routine:  5:45/6pm - eat dinner (lots of solids and 6 ounces of formula)
Bath time
Read a book
Sing to sleep by 6:30/7pm

It works well for us.

*Our lives are going to truly change because I know that he is about to crawl.  He's almost got it figured out!
*Still no teeth, but the bottom two should come in any time now.
*Preston is babbling and talking a lot. (He always says mama - my evil plan is working!!!)


If you're wondering why we are wearing such warm clothes, Saturday was only in the low 50's around here with quite a breeze.  So, 6 month photos in late April still require long pants and a sweater.

Also - the winner of the Sid the Science Kid giveaway is number 11 (chosen by random.org)!  Harold - shoot me an e-mail asap so I can get your prize sent to you.  Congratulations!

2 comments:

Mallory Kearney said...

Love the location of your photo shoot! Such cute pictures - Where was it?

Spearmint Baby said...

You son is adorable!

I found you through the blog hop. Come join our ALEXA hop this week:

http://www.spearmintbaby.com/2012/05/alexa-blog-hop-53-59/

Shari

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...